Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Shed is a smoke free environment
- No food or drink may be brought onto the premises.
- Only smart casual dress will be permitted into The Shed. No thongs, board shorts, singlets, caps or work clothes allowed.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Published times of shows, attractions or events may vary.
- The Shed employees or delegated authority reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the venue who are unduly intoxicated;
or for vandalism, offensive behaviour, failure to follow instructions given by staff or management or failure to comply with these
conditions of entry.
- Aggressive behaviour or behaviour not conducive to maintaining a harmonious environment will not be tolerated. Intoxicated guests not
- The Shed at Aussie World reserves the right to inspect your bags at any time.
- Any videos, photographs or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial
purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Your image may be taken at any time for marketing, sales or security purposes.
- We may use any photographs or video that we take of you for our commercial purposes without payment to you.
- These terms and conditions of entry override any other Aussie World Terms & Conditions.