The Aussie World Tourist, Events & Entertainment Precinct is a successful tourism landmark home to Aussie World, The Pub and The Shed located
on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. The precinct features a family theme park with over 30 rides and attractions, iconic tourist pub, a function
and events centre and a specialty retail shopping village. There is a huge transformation and expansion project going on here and we need your
help to pull it off!
We are more than 200 deeply passionate “Funsters” who seize opportunity, embrace change and use our skills to enhance the well-being of guests.
We are imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple & fast. We are looking for dynamic and flexible people to contribute innovative ideas
to the company's and their own success.
Come join us in sharing our mission, culture and vision for the future.
Full Time Chef
The Pub at Aussie World are currently seeking a qualified chef to join our professional team on a full time basis!
About the role:
- Work in conjunction with the Head Chef to lead the operation of our kitchen
- Mentor and develop the team while running various sections of service
- Assume a higher level of responsibility in the absence of the Head Chef
- Be an example of excellence in the kitchen
- Engage in a positive and collaborative manner with all staff
- Support all COGS and meet all key performance indicators
- Have worked in a similar role for approx. 18 months
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- An approachable and engaging communication style
- Ability to partner effectively with teams from other areas of the business
If you are looking for casual work on the Sunshine Coast, please apply via seek or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Monday 13th October 2019.