The Downunder Drive Tourist, Events & Entertainment Precinct is a successful tourism landmark located on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Home
to Aussie World, The Pub and The Shed is a successful tourism landmark located on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. The precinct features a family
theme park with over 30 rides and attractions, iconic tourist pub, The Shed, a function and events centre and a specialty retail shopping village.
There is a huge transformation and expansion project going on here and we need your help to pull it off!
We are more than 200 deeply passionate “Funsters” who seize opportunity, embrace change and use our skills to enhance the well-being of guests.
We are imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple & fast. We are looking for dynamic and flexible people to contribute innovative ideas
to the company's and their own success.
Come join us in sharing our mission, culture and vision for the future.
Aussie World has the following positions vacant.
Corporate Sales Professional
Aussie World is looking for an energetic sales consultant with a drive for success.
We have developed an aggressive growth plan and we are in the market for a result focussed sales consultant who is keen to join our sales team.
The right person will have the following skills:
- The position is commission based, with an outstanding earning potential for the right person
- Maximise corporate, meeting and events revenue through pro-active selling techniques
- Proactively source new business including chasing cold and warm leads
- Provide quotations for new conference and events proposals covering venue, function and menu costs ensuring revenue is maximised
- Responsible for database development and lead generation to implement effective prospecting and acquisition strategies across all corporate
and government sales channels
- Ensure Aussie World is maximising revenue through effective pricing and booking management
- Establish strong relationships and manage a portfolio of business accounts to maximise sales and loyalty
- Use your creative and energetic sales skills to build strong corporate connections
- Drive sales strategy to ensure conversion targets are achieved and monitor success on a weekly basis
- Loves sales, ready for a challenge and hungry for results
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success and has solid experience in sales, business development and account management
- They will have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Time management skills will ensure you maximise on opportunities and attention to detail to provide
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years sales experience, preferably in corporate functions with proven record of achieving/exceeding targets in a similar environment
- An established professional network
- ABN will be required
- Hospitality and tourism sales would be an advantage
Please send all expressions of interest to email@example.com
by May 27th.